Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Table of Contents

In my table of contents I will have my main stories on the top of the page and make it go through the center and there will be brief descriptions of the stories. On the bottom of the page i'll have the smaller stories all together and there will not be any descriptions for the smaller stories. For the main stories I will have the page numbers and titles in larger and in bold text. The descriptions will be in the standard font and size and will be very brief  no more than two or three sentences and off to the side will be the authors name. For the pictures I will have pictures from the big main stories near the center of the page in between some of the contents listings and these will be sized down a bit to fit the rest of the contents on the page while on their respective article pages their sizes will be enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment