For my magazine I tried to make it so that its really easy to read and enjoyable for the reader. One way I tried to make it easy to read was making everything fit on two pages next to each other like the table of contents are right next to each other and there's no ad in between so the reader can simply read through the table and not have anything in the way. Most of my articles are 2 page articles with a few exceptions and like the table of contents I tried to keep most of the articles on the same two pages so you have everything right in front of you and you don't need to change pages to get the full story and so that there's no ads in the way. In the smaller one page articles I kept most of them on the left page so that the ads on the right side of the page are the first things you see and get your attention which is good for the products the ads are about because that's the first thing you see. Another thing I did was keep my articles brief the majority of them are one or two pages which makes for a nice quick read. I also didn't want to go all out with the ads, for the majority of my magazine there's usually two or three ads in between articles and they are also placed in the same two pages next to each other so that the viewer sees them alone better than next to an article which would probably make then skip over the ad since they're here for the articles anyway. All of my articles are animal related again fitting my type of magazine and they're fairly quick and simple something that people would find themselves clicking on if they were online. My magazine is also made for the area in which it would be sold and there's articles about nearby locations for your pet and and most of the locations are fairly local.

No comments:
Post a Comment