Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Marketing Plan
While researching magazine marketing a few tactics that showed up were to give away the first few magazines for free, send emails, and social media. For social media I found a lot of social media accounts for different magazines on different apps. Depending on the app the way they advertise may vary for example on apps like TikTok they will appeal to a younger audience and use the type of humor that is found on that app while on apps like Twitter and Instagram are more professional and are similar to other advertisements because they have a larger audience of adults on those apps. I couldn't find many advertisements for magazines on billboards and most of them didn't really stand out or were very good so I don't think ill go with that. I think my main ways of advertising would be social media, email, and giving the first one free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment