Thursday, April 9, 2020
CCR Question #1 Draft
For my magazine I followed other magazines and based my magazine off some of them. For my cover I used a picture similar to pictures used by other magazines with similar genres to mine. In the cover I used yellow words for the titles to draw attention similar to another magazine that I based mine off. I also placed my titles in similar places and put most of them together and gave space to the main cover picture. For the the title of my overall magazine I made the words bigger and made them bolder and gave them a bit of a shadow to make it stand out and draw attention to my magazine. The social groups being represented in my magazine will be people with pets and a bit of money to spend on their pets. The way my magazine goes towards these people is by offering more expensive opportunities like pet friendly hotels and other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment