Thursday, April 30, 2020

CCR Question #3

For my production skills I think I had it a little easier than the people who decided to do the film project as they have more things to check off. As for how I improved and changed I needed to learn how to use programs like InDesign which was a new yet fairly easy experience which let me make my cover and other designs look good. This was also the first time I really had to try to take some professional like photos and that was a fun experience trying to get the horses and animals in a good position to get their picture along with good lighting. Before starting this project I had no idea how to use InDesign but after watching my teacher give us a walkthrough it was easy to pick up. Overall I liked it a lot and had a great time learning the new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment