Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection - Film
The film project would be a good project for me to do because I already like film and I think it'll be fun to do. Throughout the year we've watched many things that can help me in making my film. The behind the scenes videos for Newsroom tells me what goes through the heads of the people making the episodes and why they made the decisions that they did for certain characters on the show. The Ferris Bueller documentary tells us what the writers, director, and cast directors went through to get their characters right and make the movie is good as possible. I think I would enjoy the the film project because I already have an interest in film and I think it could be a fun project to do. I think the biggest challenge would be coming up with a story that could fit the two minute time limit. Another minor challenge would be choosing what type of film I could make and how I would execute that idea. Overall I think the film project would be a fun yet challenging project to do because of my prior interest in film and how films are made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment