Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Project Selection - My Decision
Between the two choices I think the magazine project would be the best fit for me. I chose the magazine project because think I am more prepared for it with all the journalism related stuff we've done this year as well as the magazine analysis. Although the film project was intriguing I don't know exactly what I would do for it and how I would do it. For my magazine project I was thinking of doing a movie or TV related newspaper that way I can still have something related to movies in my project. As of right now I don't have any plans to work with anyone else but that may change sometime later. The type of magazines I want do are movie or TV related magazines like The Hollywood reporter or Empire. The magazine will cover stuff like upcoming movies or TV shows as well as interviews and early looks towards upcoming shows like my magazine did during the magazine analysis project. Overall I would feel more confident working on the magazine project because I already have an idea of what I want to do and I feel a little more experienced in writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment