Monday, January 27, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

Based of my feedback I plan to make a few revisions throughout my project to make it better. To start off with my cover I was told to move my text near the top so it doesn't cover the horses ears as much. Besides the top text i'm pretty happy with how the cover came out as a whole. As for the table of contents i'm happy with the pictures and how the formatting turned out. I would change a lot from the table of context starting with adding some design around to make it less plain and then I will make everything a bit simpler and nicer and more pleasing to see. For my main article I would like to have around three pictures spread nicely around the page with one long picture spread across the page horizontally. Overall these changes will make my project better because they will be more pleasing to see and have a better format.

No comments:

Post a Comment