Wednesday, January 29, 2020
My Target Audience
For my target audience I thought of them as either gender and the age would be fairly young maybe 20-40 years old because I feel that people around that age range have more time and the ability to take their pets out to the places I wrote about like the pet friendly beaches and hotels. I would make my magazine appealing to younger people as well maybe as young as high school students because they'll start getting jobs and would probably want to start doing things with their pets. For geography my target audience will be mostly local due to the contents of my magazine being mostly local activities and articles. For personal interest my target audience is people who like to do a lot with their pets like taking them to parks and beaches and on trips. My magazine will be appealing to these type of people because it'll have their interest when it comes to their pets and it will also be visually appealing throughout the magazine keeping the readers attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment